TYT – Extended Clip August 29, 2011 Written by Naption on April 26, 2012. Posted in TUBE The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly Video Rating: 4 / 5 Tags: 2011, August, Clip, Extended Trackback from your site. ALLAHAKBARONMYCOCK ALLAH SUCK MY HARD COCK QURAN THE BEST TOILET PAPER leons649 i hop you all dai, you fuckin American pigs!!! zakmyrr Ana begins at 23:11 You’re welcome. amazingfertilla123 i love tyt, but damn ana is hot nec123tr cceeeeeeeennnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkk eightiesguy69yeah What in holy hell is a dictionary. I dont unerstand what you was atryin to say but I no what a pornztar is. You didnt finish yor sentense. What are the pornztars going to resume? I think they awt to resume the pozition ifn you no what i mean. I dont no much about politkin and such but I love courses. Which course is a discourse? I like the main course the best. I like eatin. I like you to. We should party. I’ll show you my gator scar then go mud ridin and drink some good liqor. electricmuffin11 @eightiesguy69yeah Huh. I’d estimate that around 2% of the words in that comment were used in a manner consistent with their meaning. The other 98% sound like they came from a porn star’s resume. Next time use a dictionary before you try to engage in political discourse like an adult. ChadWardenTV ehhaha you believe the alien spacecraft actually crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico? You’re a fucking idiot. It actually crashed in Warsaw, Illinois. The government just made you think it crashed in Roswell, cause the government’s tricky like that. Only idiots believe that story. Mememememe… xyoop What are red states? First 13 colonies? theguyisinthailand People buy the same type of bottled water for $1 dollar a bottle all the time(at any convenience store), but to sell 24 at a time for $24 as a package deal is a ripe off, is it? Be real about reporting ideas and not about people being upset. If they where selling water they got free from FEMA, then one could say it was wrong. NuttiSoul @stoshd It’s Libya…Libya! Graham6762 Fema wastes billions in bureaucracy and half the money is wasted, the government doesn’t even have money anymore. This Irene thing is bullshit news creation and a load of lies. jgauthier522 LMAO I love you guys Normwicks CHRIST IS A FARCE . THESE CHRISTIANS ARE A BUNCH OF WHACOS WITH WHACO IDEAS. WE ALL MUST RESIST THIS DEVIL WORSHIPING CATHOLIC CHURCH. THEY ARE SERVENTS OF ALL THAT IS WRONGE WITH ORGANIZED RELIGION ESPECIALY THE CATHOLICS WHO MADE UP HEYSUS AS A CRIME ENTERPRISE , THAT IS WHAT ITALY WAS AND HAS BEEN TRADITIONALY CRIME SYNDICATES OF EVERY KIND! anty123123 FUCK THE PIZZ POCKET KID whpriol1 God bless Michelle Bachmann. She is a true servant of God. Our country would not be going through its current troubles if more people were like her in government. Stevie68000 Jew & Home foreclosures :- 1. 1998, Brooksley Born ( white woman ), Head of Commodities of Futures Trading wanted to regulate the subprime & derivatives trading by the Wall Street banks. 2. 5 Jews who opposed & blocked her :- Alan Greenspan, Arthur Levitt, Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, Timothy Geithner – all Jews 3. In 2008, these subprime mortgages exploded & thousands of Americans were homeless. 4. PBS video, The Warning is on youtube. Footage of testimony to US Congress included. G58 That’s cool. Irony doesn’t work on the net. I agree, those fools are batshit crazy and dangerous as hell. MPedroful OK My bad! I’ve been hearing so many stories about history books being changed and even politicians revising history- by design or because of ignorance and it drives me crazy. That’s why I assumed you could be serious. remotenightowl As a Christian, I have to say, he actually has a good point about Bachmann… OshiSeven Bachmann going for the presidency is actually anti-christian, if you go by the bible. Funny that G58 Obviously I was being ironic! Please look it up. MPedroful I don’t know of many women that want to stay with a man that rapes them. Let’s not rewrite history here. dnimlarebil Ms. Bachmann creepeth me out! psychokillercrab FUCK BEST BUY!